List Price: $36.99
Sale Price: $36.99
(as of 04/26/2016 22:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Virtually extinct, only a handful of dairies in Norway even now make Nokkelost. This Norwegian specialty cheese, produced from partially skimmed cow\'s milk, is flavored with cumin seeds and cloves. These herbal additions give Nokkelost a warm, spicy taste. Comparable in concept to Dutch Leyden, even though with a springier texture, Nokkelost is a festive cheese that is constantly a hit at parties. It partners quite effectively with beer and wine, particularly when served with dark breads, such as pumpernickel.Manufactured from pasteurized cow\'s milk.We lower and wrap this item by hand.Please get in touch with us if you would like to obtain the total eleven lb. kind.
- Ships expedited in a reusable insulated cooler to ensure freshness
- Almost extinct, only a handful of dairies in Norway still make Nokkelost
- Made from partially skimmed cow's milk
- Flavored with cumin seeds and cloves
- Herbal additions give Nokkelost a warm, spicy taste