List Price: $32.15
Sale Price: $32.15
(as of 04/26/2016 22:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Parmigiano-Reggiano is a tasty, complete-flavored eating cheese. It started life seven centuries in the past in the Italian provinces of Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, portion of Bologna and element of Mantua. Nature blessed this zone with the most idealistic cattle grazing land to develop the special milk from the \"Zone Tripica\". The regional cheese craftsmen took it from there, utilizing a entirely normal approach that has not changed for 700 years. No additives, no machinery, no gimmicks. Just sweet, fresh milk in its pristine state, the artisan\'s ancient abilities, and then nature\'s very own very good time (aged from 18 to 36 months). Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio is aged a complete 36 months. At this age, it has a deeper, golden shade, and has even much more crunchy crystals. Complete and fruity with a slightly salty tang, this cheese must be served in chunks with figs or pears or as an appetizer with aperitifs.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano is a delicious, full-flavored eating cheese
- Parmigiano Reggiano Stravecchio is aged a full 36 months
- At this age, it has a deeper, golden color, and has even more crunchy crystals
- Full and fruity with a slightly salty tang, this cheese should be served in chunks with figs or pears or as an appetizer with aperitifs
- This item is cut and wrapped by hand and is approximately 1.2 pounds