List Price: $28.40
Sale Price: $28.40
(as of 04/26/2016 22:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Founded in 1972, Stash Tea Firm originally operated out of an previous Portland Victorian style property, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to organic food shops. Beginning in 1975, the organization broadened its target to include bagged teas and then started to sell a total line of traditional, specialty mix and herbal teas right to fine restaurants and by means of a mail order catalog to buyers. Nowadays, Stash Tea Company is 1 of the largest specialty tea organizations in the United States. The company derives its identify from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity historically transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain typically was presented with some of the finest teas for his personalized use. This provide was his “stash,” stowed very carefully as his “private reserve.” These days, the phrase is nevertheless utilised to denote anything put away carefully since of its preciousness.
- Case of seven boxes each containing 18 tea bags (total of 126 tea bags)
- Flavors include Red Berry Rooibos, Dragonfruit, Vanilla Honeybush, Melon Green, Blue Ginger, Guanabana and White Lotus
- For the adventurous sipper, experience all seven chakra-inpired Chanakara teas
- Kof-K Kosher certified, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world