List Price: $30.00
Sale Price: $30.00
(as of 04/26/2016 22:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Paula Deen generates extremely popular line from furniture to kitchen related items. Most well-liked spices/seasoning in her line consist of Silly Salt, Home Seasoning, Blackened Seasoning, Steak Seasoning Rubs, Butt Massage, and Funky Chicken. She (born January 19, 1947) is an American celebrity chef and cooking demonstrate tv host. Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia. In 1989, she divorced her husband, Jimmy Deen, to whom she had been married given that 1965. She was left with only $200 and money was tight raising each her children and her younger brother, Earl (\"Bubba\"). She tried hanging wallpaper, doing work as a financial institution teller, and selling actual estate and insurance coverage. She then started a catering service, producing sandwiches and meals, which her sons Jamie and Bobby delivered. In January 1996, Deen opened her restaurant, The Lady & Sons, in downtown Savannah, on West Congress Street. Inside of a handful of many years, the restaurant moved to the old White Hardware creating on Whitaker. USA Right now named The Lady & Sons the \"Global Meal of the 12 months\" in 1999. The specialty is a buffet of Southern \"comfort meals\". Each and every buffet meal consists of a salad bar and a single dessert. Her sons are also concerned in managing the restaurant, which is well-known with visitors visiting Savannah. On September 24, 2014 Paula unveil her extremely own network. The network is stated to be a full digital expertise that lets consumers accessibility Paula\'s southern cooking on laptop, smartphones and tablets. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Deen)
- Paula Deen Special Blackened Seasoning great for blackened fish fillets or any kind of seafood. Season and butter cook both sides for bring the taste of Southern Food.
- Paula Deen Special Steak Seasoning Rub perfect blend of spices great not only for steak or chicken, also for turkey or tofu
- One Large container 6.7 Oz of Steak Seasoning Rub and one large container of 4.9 Oz Blackened Seasoning in Mini Jute Barlap Bag 6"Wx6"Hx2"D with cute ribbon, color may vary
- Easy to use, very simple and delicious spicis or seasoning for cooking
- Year long gift for every occasion involving great people who love great food and creativity