List Price: $7.62
Sale Price: $7.62
(as of 04/26/2016 22:16 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Lyle\'s Golden Syrup is a thick, amber-colored kind of inverted sugar syrup, produced in the approach of refining sugar cane juice into sugar, or by treatment of a sugar resolution with acid. It is used in a variety of baking recipes and desserts. It has an physical appearance related to honey, and is frequently utilised as a substitute for individuals who do not eat honey. It can also be utilized as a substitute for corn syrup.
- 454 gram tin of partially inverted refiners syrup
- A delicious spread and sweetener for cooking
- Kosher, gluten-free and vegan product
- Comes in an easy to store tin
- Made by Tate & Lyle PLC in United Kingdom